Advanced Security Door - Model 736
Advanced security door Model 736, equipped with a high security S.G. dial locking device
Designed for restricted access areas of institutions.
- Structure of door leaf: 2 laminated 1.25mm thick galvanized steel casings reinforced by horizontal and vertical steel longitudinal bars. The door leaf is 50mm thick.
The door is equipped with an electronic control security locking device.
- Advanced security mechanism: RB 4 way locking mechanism
- Hardened drill resistant steel cylinder protector with a rotating disc.
- Security cover plates on both sides of the locking case.
- 6 fixed security bolts on the hinge side.
- Door height: 1820mm-2400mm.
- Available single door width: 300mm-1100mm in 20mm increments.
- Door finish: electrostatic powder coating in a range of colors to choose from, PVC coating or 3mm thickness wooden decorative panels.
- Door frame: construction frame or cover frame model 738 is available with preparation for installation of an electric cable lead.
* The colours are for illustrative purposes only.
Some variances in the final shades may occur.