Blast & Forced Entry Door - Model FE60
The Blast, Ballistic & Forced Entry Resistant Steel Door model FE60 is manufactured by RB-DOORS according to the highest production standards and in compliance with special regulations of the Israeli Ministry of Defence. The FE60 is a Ballistic Resistant Steel Door, a security door providing the highest protection against burglaries as well as against military rifle and submachine attacks.
The product is Patent Pending.
- General Description:
The door leaf is constructed of two galvanized steel sheets (door leaf weight aprox. 280 kg) with a ballistic resistant plate installed between them, reinforced with transversal steel bars set across the leaf between the casings
A fourteen-point locking system and four specially designed high resistant hinges provide maximum protection against forced entry and high blast levels.
The frame includes an inter-locking mechanism running on sliding bearings, locking the frame into the door in 6 locking points.
- Hardware and Accessories:
• The multi-point mortise lock secures the door to the frame in 8 locking points, including four special hook locking mechanisms.
• High Security RB cylinder with improved cylinder protector, preventing drilling as well as forcing of the lock or the cylinder.
• Additional accessories available: hydraulic closer, electric strike, S&G combination lock.
• Multi-point locking mortise lock with Electronic monitoring function (lock \ un-lock) – optional
- Ballistic and Blast Resistance:
Certified by H.P. White Labs in accordance with the standards and procedures of SD – STD – 01.01 revisions G (amended)
Ballistic protection level: military rifle. The ballistic plate also meets the requirements of the UL 752 standard, protection level 4.
Blast Resistance - The door was tested with a blast of 150psi and an impulse of 200psi/msec.
- Forced Entry Resistance :
The door is certified by H.P. White Labs in accordance with the standards and procedures of SD – STD – 01.01 revisions G (amended)
Forced entry protection level: 60 minutes
- The Door Frame:
The FE60 special frame may be concrete casted or welded to a steel forced entry resistant wall structure. The frame is made from 3mm thick hot dip galvanized steel sheets reinforced with interior anti-ballistic plates & weighs approx. 100kg.
The frame is assembled together with the door in the RB-Doors factory.
- Door Finish: Electrostatic powder coating, different colors, PVC coating or 3mm thickness wooden decorative panels.
* The colours are for illustrative purposes only.
Some variances in the final shades may occur.